This piece of pottery is authorized by the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation Taliesin West, Scottsdale, Arizona and has been developed with the cooperation of the Frank Lloyd Wright Home & Studio Foundation and the Robie House, museum properties of the National trust for Historic Preservation. A portion of the sales of these planters supports the conservation and education programs of these institutions. Each planter comes with a small authentication plaque attached.
The original vases are 67" in diameter and very prominent on Lawrence Avenue fronting the Dana House. These contemporary reconstituted stone containers are hand cast using a dry mix technique that incorporates concrete. Smooth, velvety finish and texture these planters are truly a piece of art as well as a functioning piece of garden pottery. Used in Europe for centuries, dry cast stone has proven itself to be durable & high quality pottery. Covered by a 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects, including freeze/thaw damage.
To order this item or get ship charge Call 800-420-1808